Monday, February 4, 2013

Mid Century and Art Nouveau Treasures


Thought I’d share a couple of awesome finds from 
my recent treasure-hunting.


 Mid Century Toy couch and chair, made by Hall’s Lifetime Toys.
I can’t believe how great their condition is! No stains or tears, 
and the wood looks wonderful.


 I never had anything this cool for my Barbie dolls. 
Woody really enjoys it though…..:)


Another gem is this lamp base.
 I don’t normally gravitate to cherubs, but I couldn’t resist the bronze and gilt finish, with the heft of a pink red marble base.

Just too beautiful to leave behind. All it needs is a DIY lamp wiring kit.

I currently have it listed on Ebay, since I just had no clue what it’s worth. I’m glad I did, because the watchers are quickly adding up. Anyone know what’s special about this piece? I’d love to know, since the watchers wouldn't dare enlighten me……

LINKING TO:

2 comments:

  1. NOt a clue-----maybe they just love cherubs??
    That furniture is so cool! You did find some goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The toy furniture is to die for... Lovely finds.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...