Monday, August 6, 2012

Jack Sparrow Spoils.......

It's kinda funny when you come back from thrifting,
 and see a theme has emerged from your spoils.

This week, my imagination found a loose connection 
between the 3 treasures I brought home.
Sailing ship bookends.

 A miniature Jack Sparrow is all that's missing.....

A fabulous old Ball Mason jar......

Large enough to hold Jack's magic dirt.


And the pièce de résistance.......

An ormolu style heart-shaped box......

As an homage to the hearts of Davy Jones and Will Turner.

I really am a pirate at heart.......
not that I needed any more convincing.

Linking To:

2 comments:

  1. That big jar is fabulous! I love how you can see the bubbles in the glass. Funny theme! :)

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...