Thursday, March 12, 2015

Forest Fairy Tea Cup from Seed Starter Pots



After creating my Woodland Fairy Baskets from the seed starter pots, 
you should have known I wouldn't stop there. 
Rustic, nature-inspired creations really grab ahold of me, 
and don't let go until I've OD'd on them.

So, as a reminder.....

Before: 

After:

The Woodland Fairy needs a teacup!


I did everything the same as the basket, with all the same materials. The only difference is where I put the handle.


I may be compelled to make more. They're just too much fun. I think they're getting me warmed up for forest fairy-inspired putz house creations.

This tea cup is now listed in my Etsy shop.

Come join me on Instagram!


Linking To:



1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea. I love the addition of the handle. Thank you for sharing at Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...