Thursday, August 4, 2011

Morphing Frames ala Chalk Paint

I've been a frame-painting machine this week. After finally amassing all the components I've been needing to complete my frame projects, I have no excuse to not tackle them now. So with Annie Sloan Chalk paint in my arsenal, here I go............ 

Cute Vintage Frame with good bones........


Becomes Paris Apartment Chic.......

With Annie Sloan Chalk Paint colors Provence, Duck Egg Blue, and Cream.

Waxed and heavily distressed.

And finally, backed with vintage wallpaper and classic Rolo chain for hanging.
Now this little ol' resin frame can age with some dignity.

This is the first of many more morphs to come!

4 comments:

  1. your frame is gorgeous ! so glad you shared with us. it was so great to meet you at vintage gathering - keep up the great work !

    jill (jillsibbald.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening.
    I really enjoyed your work with this style of painting in resin frames.
    I am a manufacturer of frames and all kinds of resin appliques for decorating tables in general.
    I'm from Brazil and I have great prices.

    http://artenautika.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I love this!!! Thanks for sharing~
    xo
    Robin
    All Things Heart and Home

    ReplyDelete

What say you?