Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another Product of Chalk Paint Addiction

Wooden tray in a weary stained finish.




All dressed up and ready for some action.




I loved the barrel shape of this tray, but the finish was sad.
Now that she's coated in Annie Sloan Duck Egg Blue, followed by clear and dark wax, and heavy distressing, 
she's ready for use.
I can picture so many displays with this.
White sea shells, candles, guest towels, or dried Hydrangeas.
Mini white or orange pumpkins, and even Halloween candy.
Christmas holly, pinecones, red berries, and Blue Spruce branches. 

As Amy so succinctly commented in my last post, 
I am a chalk paint junkie.
I'd better get some new colors 
before I get tired of my beloved aqua shades.
.........Never.

Join Me on Instagram


1 comment:

  1. Maria,I love what you are doing with the chalk paint!! What fun to see this. I will be back to explore more.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...