Friday, October 4, 2013

Wooden Treasures Waiting for Chalk Paint

In my last post, I’d just finished another chalk paint treasure. I thought I’d share my latest thrift finds that will soon be transformed with chalk paint also.
This awesome tilt mirror that will be perfect on someone’s dresser or vanity….
Fantastic spice or apothecary cabinet
Not One,
But Two rolltop valet jewelry boxes,
An oh-so-charming plywood corner shelf,
And a cubby that I may or may not let go of. I might have to enjoy living with a while before relinquishing it to my Etsy shop. Would you believe that all but the tilt mirror were acquired from 1 (!) trip to Goodwill. I picked a great day to go! No clue what colors these will be yet, but I’ll let the paint and the brush lead me as I always do. They know best…. As you can see, I have one serious amount of painting to do. If you don't see any trace of me for a couple weeks, call for help!

1 comment:

  1. The "Goodwill" store, you say? Seriously?
    Dang......I've got one within 15 miles from here. Never ever thought of going there to find treasures!
    Can't wait to see the finished products .... hope you post them!
    Have a great weekend.
    diane

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...