Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Junk Salvation Hillsboro 2012

This last weekend I went to Funky Junk Sisters Junk Salvation show, in Hillsboro.  I had a great time chatting with my favorite junkin' peeps, and meeting vendors for the first time that I admire greatly. Though I didn't take a slew of pictures, here are a few to share........

Into Vintage
Miss Amy of Into Vintage
Fabulous Hats from Chris of Mack & Momma's 
Wendy of Vintage Market

Ormolulu

Molly Mo's
Tarte
Today's Country Store
Help!...Who is this?
I hope to add my name to this wonderful roster next year!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great show! (I think you took just the right number of photos!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maria . . . thanks for including ORMOLULU in your blog post. It was great to meet you, an I'm glad you like my "pithiness." :o)

    Debi

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...